Monday, August 29, 2011

Lethal Weapon

So yesterday we went to the coaching clinic and the coaches meeting where we received some basic coaching information and our rosters. At the clinic the wife pushed me out to volunteer along with 11 others to go through some drills and exercises which is where we get the title of today's blog post....I'm gettin' too old for this $#1][!

Afterwards we picked the girls up at the in-law's had dinner and then while the wife was bathing kids in preparation for bed I started making phone calls to try and touch base with the parents of my new players. Three voicemails (one call returned), one invalid phone number, and a full message box means that at our first "practice" tonight at the fundamentals clinic is so far going to consist of Cassie, and just one other player. Hopefully I'll hear from the remaining two voicemails today and we're going to get with OSA to try and find alternate contacts for my remaining two players.

No comments:

Post a Comment